Beasiswa BIPA Bali 2022apbipa
BIPA Scholarship Program 2022 -2024
APBIPA Bali – Ngurah Rai University Language Center are happy to welcome foreigners interested in learning Indonesian language and culture under our BIPA Scholarship Program. The program will be available for the next three years for those who could fulfill the following requirements.
General criteria to apply
Candidates eligible to apply for the scholarship should check the following criteria.
• Current undergraduate students, practicing teachers, and company staff members
• Recommended by home lecturer, instructor or immediate supervisor
• Current proficiency level: Novice Low (Beginner) to Intermediate Mid
• Liable for own return airfares, visa, health insurance as well as general/personal liability insurance
Scholarship coverage Program 2022
This program is 50% funded by APBIPA Bali and its work partners with the purpose of increasing the interest of learning Bahasa Indonesia and to support tourist businesses in Bali, especially small hotels, that have been severely affected by the pandemic. The normal rate for the whole package is USD1,250 but is now offered at USD625. A US$50 nonrefundable commitment fee is applicable for awardees wishing to pay their full tuition fee upon their arrival in Bali.
Full components of the programs are as follows.
• 40 hours of language instruction
• 20 hours of cultural studies
• 14 days (13 nights) of small hotel accommodation
• Bali airport transfers
• aged between 21 and 41 years old
• beginner to intermediate level
Foreigners visiting Indonesia must:
• Complete their second vaccine in their home country
• Comply with Covid 19 protocols regarding:
traveling to and from Indonesia
most up-to-date requirements for international visitors to Indonesia
quarantine, PCR test as well as swab test (if required)
Candidates are highly recommended to regularly check this link (https://kemlu.go.id/losangeles/en/news/11727/update-indonesia-travel-restrictions) for government updates on foreigners visiting Indonesia.
Candidates should previously have insurance policy for:
• health and hospital treatment
• Covid 19 full insurance including hospital treatment, ambulance as well as international evacuation
• protection of loss and/or damage of personal effects and belongings during the program within and outside hotel accommodation
Candidates should consult the Indonesian Embassy in their home country or nearest Indonesian Consular Office regarding the appropriate visa to participate in the program. APBIPA Bali and its partner(s) will provide necessary supporting documents.
• Complete the online application form.
• Zoom interview
• Confirmation of acceptance
• Transfer of the commitment or tuition fee
Accommodation and daily meals
• All awardees will share a room at Edotel in Sanur, a practice hotel for a Vocational High School under the Denpasar Department of Education and Culture.
• Indonesian meals will be served every day. Bread and jam will also be available for breakfast.
Dates for 2022
• January 3 – 15 (cut off date: December 18, 2021)
• April 18 – 30 (cut off date: March 18, 2022)
• August 15 – 27 (cut off date: July 15, 2022)
• October 3 – 14 (cut off date: September 3, 2022)
Post program activities
Upon completion of the program you could continue to stay in Indonesia at your cost either in or outside Bali. For example, you could do volunteering with local schools of community. We have our alumni spreading allover the country and will be very happy to meet foreigners who learnt and are interested in Indonesian language and culture.
Click this lick to register.
1. Nyoman Riasa
E: [email protected]
T: 08113804814 (WA)
2. Martina Y. Goris
E: [email protected]
T: 0821 4756 6824 (WA)