Why Bahasa Indonesia?
- Bahasa Indonesia is spoken by over 200 million people.
- Indonesia is a world’s country with the most diverse culture: over 17,000 islands; 500 local languages and ethnic groups.
- Indonesia has exotic natural landscapes and abundant natural resources.
- Indonesia has huge potential for business investment.
- Why APBIPA Bali?
• Collaborating with the Language Centre of Ngurah Rai University, Bali. Language Centre to offer Indonesian Studies at the university level
- APBIPA Bali teachers are well trained and qualified Indonesian language teachers for foreigners.
- Classroom activities and teaching material are geared to enhance language skills for communication.
- The teachers and staff are friendly and helpful.
What are the course components?
- Indonesian Language Studies
- Beginner to Advanced Level
- 40 hours of studies per level
- Minimum 10 hours of language studies
- Customised programs
- Indonesian Culture Components
- • Cooking Classes
- • Cartooning
- • Batik making
- • Balinese painting
- • Balinese dance classes
- • Balinese offerings
- • Gamelan practice
- • School visits
- • Mini-talks on Indonesia/Bali
- • Others as requested by students
- • ESL volunteering to follow up
- 3. When do courses start?
- For 2018, the intensive Regular Classes or Immersion Programs run as follows:
- • 24 September – 5 October
- • 8 – 26 January 2019
- Please be informed that students can also nominate different dates for private of small group tuition.
Do I receive a certificate?
- Students who
completed a 40 – 60 hour course
- will receive a certificate of completion. Otherwise, they will be awarded a certificate of attendance.
How much are the courses?
1. Regular Classes
Two Weeks’ Program
- • Language studies: USD750 (40 hrs)
- • Cultural studies: USD450 (20 hours)
- • Homestay (room, two daily meals): USD300 (13 nights)
Three Weeks’ Program
- • Language studies: USD1,150 (60 hours)
- • Cultural studies: USD675 (30 hours)
- • Homestay (room, two daily meals): USD550 (3 weeks)
2. Small Group Study (min. 10 hours) out side the above dates
- • Language studies: USD45/grp hr
- • Cultural studies: USD55/person/min. 4 persons (transport, admission, refreshment and lunch during weekend excursion)
3. Individualised Program
- • Language studies: USD45/hr
- • Cultural studies: USD75/person/2 hr (transport, admission, refreshment and lunch during weekend excursion)
4. Location and Partner Organisations
- • Bali: Ngurah Rai University Language Centre – Denpasar / Gianyar / Mas-Ubud
- • SLC International College – Singaraja, North Bali
- • BIPA Dahsyat – Jakarta
- • Eurolasia Training Center (ETC) – Makassar
- • Universitas Islam Indonesia Yogyakarta
- How do I enroll?
- Fill in the Registration Form available through Ngurah Rai University Language Centre. No registration fee is applicable, except for a group of more than 8 students.
- • What other programs are available?
- • ISL/ESL Volunteer Program
- • Translation & interpreting
- • Indonesian/Balinese Culinary Program
- • Indonesian Cross Cultural Studies
- Do we have something special?
- Native speakers of English wishing to assist our partner schools with their ESL programs could visit other cities in Indonesia under sponsorship program.
- For more information, please contact:
- Mr. Nyoman Riasa
- E-mails: [email protected]