Why Bahasa Indonesia?
Bahasa Indonesia is spoken by over 200 million people.
- Indonesia is a world’s country with the most diverse culture: over 17,000 islands; 500 local languages and ethnic groups.
- Indonesia has exotic natural landscapes and abundant natural resources.
- Indonesia has huge potential for business investment.
Why APBIPA Bali?
Collaborating with the Language Centre of Ngurah Rai University, Bali. Language Centre to offer Indonesian Studies at the university level
What are the course components?
- APBIPA Bali teachers are well trained and qualified Indonesian language teachers for foreigners.
- Classroom activities and teaching material are geared to enhance language skills for communication.
- The teachers and staff are friendly and helpful.
- Indonesian Language Studies
- Beginner to Advanced Level
- 40 hours of studies per level
- Minimum 10 hours of language studies
- Customised programs
- Indonesian Culture Components
1. Indonesian language studies
Beginner to Advanced Level
40 hours of studies per level
Minimum 10 hours of language studies
2. Indonesian Cultural components
• Cooking Classes
• Batik making
• Balinese painting
• Balinese dance classes
• Balinese offerings
• Gamelan practice
• School visits
• Mini-talks on Indonesia/Bali
• Others as requested by students
• ESL volunteering to follow up
3. When do courses start?
, the intensive Regular Classes or Immersion Programs run as follows:
• 24 September – 5 October
• 8 – 26 January 2018
Please be informed that students can also nominate different dates
for private of small group tuition.
Do I receive a certificate?
Students who completed a 40 – 60 hour course
will receive a certificate of completion. Otherwise, they will be awarded a certificate of attendance.
How much are the courses?
1. Regular Classes
Two Weeks’ Program
Language studies: USD750 (40 hrs)
Cultural studies: USD450 (20 hours)
Homestay (room, two daily meals): USD300 (13 nights)
Three Weeks’ Program
Language studies: USD1,150 (60 hours)
Cultural studies: USD675 (30 hours)
Homestay (room, two daily meals): USD550 (3 weeks)
2. Small Group Study (min. 10 hours) out side the above dates
Language studies: USD45/grp hr
Cultural studies: USD55/person/min. 4 persons
3. Individualised Program
Language studies: USD45/hr
Cultural studies: USD75/person/2 hr
4. Location & Partner Organisations
Bali: Ngurah Rai University Language Centre – Denpasar / Gianyar / Mas-Ubud
SLC International College – Singaraja, North Bali
BIPA Dahsyat – Jakarta
Eurolasia Training Center (ETC) – Makassar
Universitas Islam Indonesia Yogyakarta
How do I enroll?
Fill in the Registration Form available through Ngurah Rai University Language Centre. No registration fee is applicable, except for a group of more than 8 students.
• What other programs are available?
• ISL/ESL Volunteer Program
• Translation & interpreting
• Indonesian/Balinese Culinary Program
• Indonesian Cross Cultural Studies
Do we have something special?
Native speakers of English wishing to assist our partner schools with their ESL programs could visit other cities in Indonesia under sponsorship program.
How do I get more information?
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Nyoman Riasa
Indonesian language training provided by APBIPA Bali and its partners organizations is taught by the most well trained BIPA (ISL) teachers with a wide range of teaching experiences.